Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today is Mesothelioma Awareness Day: Heather's Story Of Survival



Read Heathers story at mesothelioma.com/heather/awareness

Please read and share Heather’s story and bring awareness today.

Recently I had received an email from Cameron Von St. James, he said he wanted to reach out to me and let you know about a campaign that he and his wife have put together with the help of the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance. That campaign is Mesothelioma Awareness Day, which is today! He had stumbled upon my blog about my battle with cancer and was hoping I would share his wife Heather’s story and the mission of trying to get 7200 voices talking and sharing about this rare cancer, mesothelioma. Why 7200 voices? Because that represent the 7200 hours that the average mesothelioma patient has to live.

Cameron said to me; “My wife is a rare survivor of mesothelioma, so this day obviously means a lot to us. We aren’t asking for time, money, or donations of any kind, just voices to spread the word about this awful, and sadly little known cancer. I was hoping that you would help support our cause by sharing a link to our campaign page on your site, so that your readers can use their voices as well!”
Sure, I can do that! Will you please click the share button on top of this page? View Heathers story below and if you get a chance read more here: mesothelioma.com/heather/awareness


No comments:

Post a Comment